Here are 8 easy things you can do on a daily basis to lose weight, get richer and become more productive in just a few months:
- When you're done with something don't put it down. Put it away.
- Spend 15-30 minutes a day writing about your thoughts and feelings. Studies show this could be beneficial for your mental and physical health.
- Replace soda pop and juice with water or carbonated water. You'll barely notice a difference and you'll stop consuming empty calories.
- Stop buying coffee or lunch at work. Pick one - you don't even have to do both. You could end up saving a couple grand a year.
- When the microwave is counting down or water is boiling, take care of a small chore. Unload the dishwasher, vacuum the living room carpet, cut the cat's nails. You'll be surprised how much you can get done in just a couple otherwise wasted minutes.
- Floss. You'll save yourself thousands in dental costs over your lifetime. And your breath won't stink anymore.
- Put all your spare change in a jar. It adds up.
- Turn off the TV. You'll be forced to find something else to do. Almost anything else is more productive than sitting on your ass binging on Netflix.